Forscher Solutions provides the CCIE training that delivers the product knowledge as-well-as the knowledge requirements to perform day-to-day management operations on a Network. The training is focused on Network engineers, with prior experience in Networking Industry, tools and understanding of the Network layer in any Enterprise. This training is delivered by Subject Matter Experts currently managing, Networking landscapes in real time environments. The course and its contents are developed by subject matter experts and solution Architects, who deliver the solutions to Fortune 500 and Top-Notch MNCs around the globe.
Target Audience and Pre-requisites:
The training course is designed from the ground up. Though the OEM does not specify a pre-requisite for a CCIE student is to have completed the CCNA and CCNP training, an Expert level understanding of the concepts around CCIE for Enterprise networking is required. This course sets the training platform for the Networking Engineer to be technically competent to take up the CCIE certification on completion of the course. All trainings are designed and developed by training experts specifically to cater, candidates of all technical back grounds, especially focusing on the Networking Arena.
Normal Track – 12 weekends or Daily sessions for 22 to 24 weeks.
Corporates - Custom configured per Client requirements and modules required
Module 1: Reviewing Networks and CISCO IOS
- IPv4 and IPv6: Differences and in-depth analysis.
- Need for IPv6 and its enhancements over IPv4
- ARP and DARP
- DNS and DHCP: Importance, Review, Implementation and Testing
- Routing: Static Vs Dynamic
- Understanding the Hardware Architecture of a Cisco Switch and Router.
- Architecture, operational modes and Performance characteristics of a Cisco Director Switch
- Understanding the Software Architecture of IOS.
- Components required designing a Secure Network Architecture using Cisco Devices.
- Concept of Load Balancing in a mission critical environment
- Polarization, Unicast, Multicast and Broadcast: Reviewed
- Understanding Network Bottlenecks, IO, Data Packets, Latency and throughput
- RTP vs. RTCP explained
- Asymmetric routing
Module 2: Routing and Switching for the Expert
- Routing Protocols: Filtering and Re-distribution, Policy based and Sub-Optimal Routing Techniques
- Data transport: Bi-Directional communication implementationRouting Authentication Mechanisms: EIGRP and OSPFUnderstanding Data Packets: Transport mechanism, Monitoring and troubleshooting errors in a de-graded mode.
- Routing Authentication Mechanisms: EIGRP and OSPF
- Understanding Data Packets: Transport mechanism, Monitoring and troubleshooting errors in a de-graded mode
Module 3: Implementing a Network in an Enterprise environment:
- Importance of TCP/IP and UDP protocols in enterprise networks
- Making the right choice of the Networking Hardware relevant to the environment to be deployed.
- Designing a Network for an Enterprise environment, comprising of Servers, storage and virtualized Hardware.
- Implementing, testing and operational management of a Network in a Enterprise environment.
- Testing the routing and switching devices after causing intentional degradation of the Network.
- Analysis and rectification of the issues encountered during the degradation.
- Debugging the environment after the degradation.
- Understanding the network from an enterprise standpoint after degradation of the network.
- Migrating routing protocols in an enterprise live environment
- Monitoring the network and analysis of logs to detect the errors and find a solution to the degradation
Module 4: Trouble shooting a degraded environment from Layer 2 and Layer 3 devices
- Concepts and implementation of HDLC, PPPoE, PAP and CHAP
- Setting up an Enterprise environment by implementing
- 3.Implementation of VLAN in a Voice centric network and Data Centric Network
- 4.Set-up and verify IGMP
- 5.Understanding the WAN
Trunking (or) LACP
Spanning tree protocol
Module 5: Virtual Private Networks
- MPLS, L3VPN and DMVPN: From an Enterprise implementation perspective for the expert in Networking
- Encapsulation strategies in a Network
- Design, Implement, Intentionally De-grade and Trouble Shoot a VPN on an Enterprise test environment.
- Understanding IPSec
Module 6: Understanding the Network from an Enterprise Standpoint:
- Setting up a Network in a Live enterprise environment and managing the devices
- Understanding QoS from a Enterprise model networking
- Redundancy at a networking layer in a mission critical environment
- Understanding the Voice and Data transmission requirements in a Live Enterprise environment
Module 6: Setting up a Secure Network
- Understanding security from a OEM perspective
- Passwords, Password encryption, SSL and 256 bit encryption
- Public Vs Private VLANs
- Defining the QoS from an Enterprise requirement
- Setting up a network in a Live production environment
- Load Balancing devices: Architecture, setup, management, intentional degradation and rectification
- Monitoring the security events
- Strengthening the Networks
- Stress-Test on a the security layer of a Mission critical enterprise environment